Duration: 3 years
B.B.A. Logistics & Supply Chain Management is an undergraduate Business Study program. Logistics Management or Supply Chain Management is that part of Supply Chain Management that plans, implements, and controls. The program consists of a major stream and an elective stream selected from accounting, marketing, business management, and business information systems or operations management. The program enables you to study a second business area in depth and to develop skills, overall marketability and allow greater flexibility alternative career paths. The program is career orienting in nature that opens many opportunities after its passing.
- Candidate will have the opportunity to develop skills in management, marketing, economics and organizational behavior.
- Graduates can have jobs in logistics management, working as order clerks, junior purchasers, middle management, assistant logistics managers, transport managers, or logistics managers.
- Students can seek jobs in warehousing, retailing and transportation sector. Warehousing sector involves inventory control and preparing GRN (Goods Receipt Note).
- Applicants can also go for further Master’s Degree and then for research studies along with running and helping the family business.
The three year graduate degree program, BBA in Logistics & Supply Chain is spread across 3 years, and includes 5 subjects in each semester. The detailed program structure is as follows :
- Principles of Management – I
- Principles of Micro Economics
- Basic Accounts – I
- Business Communication
- Computer Fundamentals
- Organizational Behavior
- Principles of Macro Economics
- Basic Accounts – II
- Management Information System
- International Business
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Legal Aspects of Business
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Conflict Management & Negotiation Skills
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Leader Skills and Managerial Effectiveness
- Project Management
- Small Business Management
- Digital Marketing & E – Commerce
- Material Management
- Managing Business Process Flows – I
- Logistics Systems – I
- Procurement & Supply Operations
- Optimization Methods in Management Science – I
- Supply Chain Concepts & Planning
- Managing Business Process Flows – II
- Logistics Systems – II
- Optimization Methods in Management Science – II
- Export & Import Logistics