Institute: IIM Kozhikode
Programme Start Date: 12th November, 2022
Batch Number: 06
Deadline To Apply: 6th November, 2022
Programme Type: LDP
Class Timings: Saturday: 12.15 pm. to 3.15 pm
To paraphrase Peter Drucker, management can be described as the dynamic life-giving and life-sustaining element of every business enterprise. It is the thinking organ that provides vision to the business. It is also the integrating force for the accomplishment of business objectives. Business Management involves strategic thinking, decision-making, and ethical leadership that keeps an organisation on track and moving toward its goals at the right time and in the right manner. IIM Kozhikode’s Professional Certificate Programme in Business Management (PCPBM) is aligned with the objective of creating skilled professionals who can drive business transformation to gain a competitive edge.
Professional Certificate Programme In Business Management
The Professional Certificate Programme in Business Management from IIM Kozhikode has designed the is developed keeping in mind the ever-changing dynamic environment of today. New opportunities are emerging in and around our lives that businesses can tap into. The new today and tomorrow demand executives who are mentally prepared and ready to take on the future with skills and knowledge that will equip them to make a space for themselves at their workplaces.
- A contemporary programme of business management
- Live classes by highly experienced faculties from IIM Kozhikode
- Real-life case studies and simulation-based pedagogy
- 2 days of campus immersion
- IIM Kozhikode Executive Alumni status
The teaching approach will be highly interactive and leverage technology, and deploy diverse pedagogical tools and techniques including lectures, case studies, assignments, quizzes, project work, etc.
- Get comprehensive business management exposure with a focus on general management, marketing, and digital transformation.
- Experience hands-on learning and competency development in collaboration with seasoned industry practitioners.
- Gain a holistic and integrated perspective of the organisation and its environment.
- Hone analytical, strategic, and business thinking and competence.
Sessions will be conducted via a state-of-the-art Interactive Learning (IL) platform and delivered in Direct-to-Device (D2D) mode that can be accessed by learners on their Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, or Smartphone.
IIM Kozhikode Classroom Picture.A 2-day in-campus module at IIM Kozhikode towards the end of the programme.
The in-campus modules are subject to the conditions that prevail at that point in time. These conditions pertain to the pandemic or other unavoidable reasons. In case the on-campus module is not confirmed due to the COVID-19 situation, the same will be included in the total number of online sessions.
Who Should Attend?
The programme is targeted toward senior and middle-level managers/executives who would like to hone their knowledge and skills to prepare for the new milieu, seasoned with uncertainty and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 or 10+2+4)/Diploma (10+2+3) from any recognized university
- Minimum 2 plus years of full-time work experience post completion of qualifying education
* Internships and trainee experiences will not be considered in full-time work experience
Participants will be selected based on their overall profile and credentials at the sole discretion of IIM Kozhikode.
Assessment and Certification
- The evaluation methodology is at the discretion of the faculty. The methodology includes online exams, case analysis, class contribution and any other component as decided by the faculty.
- The programme may require participants to work on individual/group assignments and/or projects. The main objective of such assignments/projects will be to help the participants apply their conceptual learning in the programme to actual organisational decision scenarios.
- The participants will have to secure the minimum pass marks in the respective valuation components.
A minimum of 75% attendance is a prerequisite for the successful completion of the programme.
|Instalment No.||To Be paid at the time of Registration||Instalment 1||Instalment 2|| Instalment 3||Instalment 4|
|Date||Within one week of offer rollout||10th January, 2023||10th April, 2023||10th July, 2023|
|Amount (in ₹)*||15,000||53,000||53,000||52,000||52,000|
* Taxes will be added as applicable.
|Application Closure Date||18th August, 2022|
|Programme Start Date||15th October, 2022|
|Programme End Date||October 2023|