Institute: IIM Indore
Programme Start Date: 25th March, 2023
Deadline to Apply: 1st January, 2023
Programme Type: LDP
Class Timings: Saturday, First session: 6:00 PM – 7:15 PM
Saturday, Second session: 7:30 PM – 8:45 PM
Digital transformation is racing ahead, and no industry is immune. This transformation forces wholesale change to the foundations of an enterprise — from its operating model to its infrastructure, what it sells, and to whom and how. Traditional business models are being pushed to the wayside, and many organisations are struggling to keep pace or, worse yet, resisting change altogether. Hence in order to stay relevant in the market companies and individuals alike must keep up with new digital trends if they wish to continue meeting consumer expectations.
IIM Indore’s Executive Programme in Digital Transformation will help you understand the digital ecosystem and let you capitalise on the opportunities created by the new-age tech innovations and capabilities. The course promises an unparalleled educational experience marked by immersive, rigorous academics, engaging real-time case studies and stimulating interaction with fellow participants and world-class faculty.
- Contextually designed 12-month programme
- Campus immersion module of 3 days
- Focus on real business use cases
- Peer-learning & networking opportunities
- Executive Education Alumni status of IIM Indore
The teaching approach will be highly interactive and leverage technology and deploy diverse pedagogical tools and techniques, including lectures, case studies, assignments, quizzes, project work, etc.
Key Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, students would be able to:
- Gain a clear understanding of the digital marketing management
- Understand the key aspects of the leadership role in digital transformation
- Create room for business innovation
- Gain knowledge on digital privacy and security
Sessions will be conducted via a state-of-the-art Interactive Learning (IL) platform and delivered in Direct-to-Device (D2D) mode that can be accessed by learners on their Desktop, Laptop, Tablet or Smartphone. Participants will be provided reading materials etc. for each course. They may also interact with the concerned faculty through e-mail/chat mode.
Who Should Attend?
- Graduates with minimum 3 years of post-graduate experience.
- Working professionals with 5-10 years’ experience, with a keen interest in applying technology to their workspace.
- Working professionals with 10+ years’ experience who have evolved into their current roles but wish to be digitally updated and stay relevant with the times.
- Diploma (10+2+3) or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10+2+3) or 10+2+4) or 2 years Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognised university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks of all the years.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience is required post completion of qualifying education.
* Internships and Trainee Experiences will not be considered in full-time work experience.
The selection will be based on candidate’s profile evaluation, subject to meeting eligibility criteria.
Assessment and Certification
Evaluation methodology is at the discretion of the faculty. The methodology includes quizzes, assignments, tests, online exams, case analysis, class contribution and any other component as decided by the faculty.
The programme may require participants to work on individual/group assignments and/or projects. The main objective of such assignments/projects will be to help the participants apply their conceptual learning in the programme to actual organisational decision scenarios.
The participants will have to secure the minimum pass marks in the respective valuation components.
|Instalment||Instalment Date||Amount* (₹)|
|At the time of Application||10,000|
|1st Instalment||At the time of admission||75,000|
|2nd Instalment||10th April 2023||75,000|
|3rd Instalment||10th July 2023||63,500|
*GST will be additional as applicable.
|Application Closure|| 27th August 2022|
|Date for Academic Orientation|| 5th November 2022|
|The date for the 1st Session (Commencement of Programme Delivery)|| 12th November 2022|
|Programme End Date|| November 2023|