Institute: IIM Lucknow
Programme Start Date: 26th November, 2022
Batch Number: 01
Application Closure Date: 18th November, 2022
Class Timings: Saturday – 6:30 PM to 09:30 PM
*Some sessions will be scheduled on Saturdays or on public holidays for timely completion of the programme
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is nothing but the strategies, techniques, tools and technologies which are leveraged by businesses to manage existing and potential customers to improve business relationships. Today CRM solutions have gained popularity in every industry and every aspect of business. Whether it is fundraising, retail, manufacturing, information technology, healthcare, finance, education, or government, CRM is being used to streamline and improve processes. Businesses are investing a lot in CRM solutions, and they would need professionals who can use them properly. IIM Lucknow’s Executive Certificate Program In Customer Relationship Management has been designed keeping in mind the growing need for CRM solutions. The course will enhance your ability to design and implement strategies to improve both customer experience and business success.
IIM Lucknow’s Executive Certificate Program In Customer Relationship Management will upskill or improve your understanding of customer relationship management. It shapes you with an analytical mindset with a primary focus on addressing customer needs and adding value to the business.
The course module will equip you with a sound foundation of CRM concepts and best practices. You will gain an understanding on how to implement strategies, practices, and technologies – all aimed at winning and retaining customers profitably.
- Contextually designed 6-month programme
- Campus immersion module of 1 day
- Focus on real business use cases
- Peer-learning & networking opportunities
The teaching approach will be highly interactive and leverage technology and deploy diverse pedagogical tools and techniques, including lectures, case studies, assignments, quizzes, project work etc.
Key Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, students will:
- Learn to establish and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Get familiar with the different stages of Customer Lifecycle
- Build analytical capabilities to store, manage and organise data
- Learn to create and apply metrics to track, improve and simplify processes
- Experience better sales and improved customer retention<
Sessions will be conducted via a state-of-the-art Interactive Learning (IL) platform and delivered in Direct-to-Device (D2D) mode that can be accessed by learners on their Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, or Smartphone.
Who Should Attend?
This program is ideally suitable for
- Executives and aspiring managers interested in customer relationship management
- Entrepreneurs, or professionals and managers working in any domain of Services Marketing, Technology Firms, Marketing Research, and Marketing & Customer Analytics with minimum two years of experience.
- Diploma (10+2+3)/Graduate (10+2+3)/Post Graduate with minimum 50% aggregate of all years
- Minimum 6 Months + to 2 years of relevant Full-time work experience post completion of qualifying education.
*Internships and Trainee experiences are not considered as Full-time work experience
- Selection on the basis of the application forms, Statement of Purpose (min. 100 words) submitted along with the application
- Programme Directors may conduct a telephonic interview if the need may be
Assessment and Certification
- Periodic evaluations are built-in throughout the duration of the course.
- Assessment may be held in the form of a quiz, assignments, classroom exercises, online exams, presentations, and project report.
- The evaluations are designed to ensure continuous student engagement with the course and encourage learning.
Participants are expected to attend all sessions of a given course. However, a 75% minimum attendance requirement would be considered for the final grading.
Note: For Foreign candidates, the cost of dispatching study material will be borne by them.
|Instalment||Instalment I||Instalment II||Instalment III|
|Date||At the time of Application||Within one week of the offer rollout||10th November 2022||10th January 2023|
|Amount (Excluding GST)||10,000||36,250||35,000||35,000|
|Application Closure Date||25th August 2022|
|Programme Start Date||25th September 2022|
|Programme End Date||April 2023|