Institute: IIT Delhi
Programme Start Date: 24th September, 2022
Deadline To Apply: 10th September, 2022
Programme Type: D2D
Class Timings: Saturdays: 09:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Design Thinking and UX Design – both seek to understand users, challenge assumptions, redefine problems, and create innovative solutions to prototype and test. How Design Thinking adds value to the UX Design process is by counteracting human biases that inhibit creativity. It also provides a structure to the emphasising engagement, dialogue, and helps to achieve the only goal of UX Design – creating delightful user experiences.
IIT Delhi’s Certificate Programme in Design Thinking for User Experience helps you to hone your user experience design skills by equipping you with the knowledge of the human-centered design process of user research, analysis, ideation/synthesis, testing & implementation. It will help you upskill and learn the tools of the trade so you can propel in your career.
- A programme from DoD, IIT Delhi.
- University Rankings 2022 in India.
- 6 months, online programme for working professionals
- 80 hours of live online teaching
- IIT Delhi Continuing Education Programme (CEP) Certification
Who Should Attend?
- Professionals working or aspiring for a role as a UI/UX designer
- Fresh graduates or post-graduates with a minimum of 50% marks and one-year work experience, seeking a career in this growing industry
- Professionals working in the IT Industry who want to upgrade their skills from Visual Design/UI Design and Engineering to User Experience Design
Key Learning Outcomes
- Tenets of UX/UI
- Applying Design Thinking in the creation of digital products through the UX design process
- Learning the human-centred design process of User Research, Analysis, Ideation/Synthesis, Testing & Implementation
- Developing delightful user experiences and products
Live Online Sessions delivered Direct-to-Device (D2D)
- 6 Months
- 80 Hours of Learning
- 3-Hour Sessions
Saturdays: 09:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Graduation/post-graduation with minimum of 50% marks
- Minimum 1-year work experience
Selection based on application review
|Instalment I||Instalment II||Instalment III ||Instalment IV |
|Date||To be paid within 7 days of offer rollout||10th October, 2022||10th November, 2022||10th December, 2022|
|Amount (in ₹)*||30,000||30,000||30,000||35,000|
*GST @18% will be charged extra in addition to the fee
|Application Closure Date||10th September, 2022|
|Programme start date||24th September, 2022|
|Programme end date||March, 2023|